Thursday, September 2, 2010

UPDATE

Molly located another pair of scissors and cut her hair AGAIN this morning. I am not kidding. I thought her hair looked a lot worse this morning, but I thought it was just because we had a bath last night and I could see it better this morning. I was in the bathroom and saw a big chunk of hair on the floor. I yelled- Molly! Did you cut your hair again?? She said- yep. I asked why, she said because she wanted her hair to look beautiful. I said- (I know, this is awful) well, it doesn't. It is no longer salvagable. Oh well. At least people won't think I cut it awful on purpose. It's pretty obvious what happened here.

4 comments:

jamie t. said...

Oh my goodness! :) At least she is so cute to make up for her mischievousness.

Jandi said...

This totally makes me laugh! I'm sure her curiousity can be trying at times :), but at least she probably keeps you laughing too. :) What a cute and fun little girl to have a around! I want to meet her! :)

Lacey said...

I know if that was my daughter I would be furious too, but its not (at least not yet) and I can't help but laugh. At least she thinks she looks good, she has good self esteem. She is cute no matter what, she looks just like her mama!

Anne Woods said...

been there... done that. i couldn't even tell that she had cut it from the last picture... I guess she couldn't tell either, so another cut was in order! Hang in there these last weeks!