Wednesday, September 22, 2010

One more week...

So I had a doctors appointment today, and they scheduled me to be induced next Wednesday, the 29th. Hooray! Molly was a little too big and got stuck coming out- so they've been watching the babies growth really carefully and decided to induce early to keep her around the 7 lb. range. I am so happy to have a date- and that it's only a week away. I'm tired of being a big fat cranky pregnant lady. I can't wait to be able to bend over, and walk up the stairs without being winded, eat whatever I want without getting heartburn and paint my own toenails. And most of all, I can't wait to have this baby in my arms. We are all so excited to meet her and snuggle her.

5 comments:

Terra said...

I was wondering today when that baby was coming. It's so relieving to have an end-date. I hope all goes well. I'll be thinking of you...

jamie t. said...

I knew you were getting close! Yeah for an end date. good luck with the labor and delivery. I can't wait to see her.

Unknown said...

YEAH! Good luck with everything can't wait to see her! I painted my toe nails yesterday and it was the BEST!! Three cheers for bending over :)

Jandi said...

That's so exciting Aubs!! I have to say that I am a tad jealous! I wish I had one week instead of five. Good luck with everything though!! I can't wait to see pics and hear what her name will be!!

Jana said...

Yeah! How exciting! Good luck! We want pictures!