Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's a....

GIRL!!
Yep, girl number three is on the way. I really didn't care what the gender was, so I wasn't necessarily disappointed or excited to begin with. Todd admitted later that he was pretty disappointed it wasn't a boy. But he's coming to terms with it. :) Both of the girls are thrilled. They both wanted another sister. When I asked Molly the morning before the ultrasound what she thought the baby was going to be she said- "it's a girl." I said- "Well, what if it's a boy? Would that be okay?" And she said- "But it's a girl." So I guess she knew something we didn't. When I asked Ella what she wanted she said- "A girl. We don't have any boy clothes or boy toys, so what would we do if we had a boy? We only have girl stuff." Very logical. I'm starting to get pretty excited. I'm a pretty big fan of the girls I have, so why not add another?

8 comments:

Sheila said...

Yay for more pink at your house! Molly told me the other day it was going to be a girl. We all assumed Hudson was going to be a girl except Cam, he said right from the beginning that he was a boy. How fun for you guys, and remind Todd that there are girls in the world that really love watching football with their dads!

jamie t. said...

You guys make such adorable girls...why not?

I felt the same way before we found out about #3. Girl= great Boy=wonderful. We just wanted a healthy baby!

Can't wait to see her. I bet your girls are thrilled.

Lacey said...

Thats pretty exciting! At least you know she will be cute, since your other two are adorable. Girls are so much fun.

Terra said...

That makes me laugh--how fun to have 3 girls!

Jandi said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!! It sounds like fun to have three little girlies!! Sisters are tons of fun!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

woo hoo! i'm excited for you..after being the only daughter and surrounded by boys, you deserve it! and you have absolutely gorgeous girls so the world would love to have one more! congrats!

Becca said...

Why did I not even know you are prego? Congrats! I'm excited for you. I love little girls too and I'm not sure what I would do with a boy either.

Jessica said...

Obviously, I had not checked your blog for awhile. It was fun to see you the other night. Congrats on another cute girl on the way.