Friday, May 28, 2010

Trip to Utah






I had the oppurtunity (with help from my parents, Todd and great friends) to take a solo trip out to Utah to visit my grandparents and my brother Eric, his wife Holly, and their darling new baby Rylee. It was so refreshing to be able to have a few days off to just relax and enjoy my vacation. I also got to see a couple of old friends from high school, which is always a treat. I spent most of my time cuddling Rylee. She is my first niece on my side. She is a tiny, sweet, happy little ball of a person- and I can only pray that number three is as easy as she is. I think I've earned it.

3 comments:

HoneyGram & Papa said...

I was hoping to see you when you were here. I'm sorry I missed you. I'm glad you had a good time. And congrats on another girl! You & Todd make darling ones!!

Molly said...

Thats great you got to take a little break and go on a trip! And congrats on the girl...I didn't even know you were pregnant!

Kara said...

I'm so glad you got to take a break! I do, of course, wish I could have taken a trip to see you at the same time. Our planning of going to Utah at the same time didn't work out like we had planned! Hopefully I can go and visit you after you have Lucy. I cannot wait!