Monday, May 3, 2010

Keeping Busy

Mmmm... whipped topping for breakfast.
Too bad Mom came down and caught me. I was just getting started. Looks like its back to the oatmeal bowl for me.
Here we have a case of ketchup painting. In her defense, I did for once forget to specifically ask her to NOT paint herself with her lunch. I did remember to ask her not to paint the table or the television, and she was quick to point out the fact that she did not paint those things. I didn't say she couldn't paint her face. That day. I didn't get a full body shot either- She effectively covered her arms and legs as well. Who knew you could get so much coverage from one little squirt of ketchup?

Molly is perpetually busy. I like to think that instead of being naughty, she's just really busy. Depends on the day and my mood. Sometimes I swear she's doing something naughty just to see me lose it. If I keep my cool, that's one point for me. So she'll try something else the next day. It keeps things interesting. Here we have a case of me coming downstairs after my shower to find her sticking toothpicks into bottles of food coloring. ??? I could maybe understand that if I had just used the food coloring. And it had gotten her wheels turning. But no, I haven't used them in months. She's just very talented and finding messy things to do. Have I mentioned how much I love that girl?

2 comments:

jamie t. said...

Wow she does keep you busy. Good thing she is so cute :)

Kara said...

Molly looks so proud!!