Wednesday, August 5, 2009

To Hula or not to Hula...

Ella has been trying to master the art of hula hooping lately- and it is hilarious. She hasn't quite gotten the hang of it, but she keeps on trying. I am no help at all, because I never could do it, even as a kid. We found a video on youtube that is supposed to teach you how to hula, and she's been watching that. She is determined. I have to give her props for not getting discouraged. I have tried multiple times to download a video of it without any success- so I finally just downloaded it onto youtube. If you want to check it out, here it is:

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kara said...

That is really funny! I love how she keeps moving her hips even after the hula hoop has fell to the ground.

Valerie said...

Cute! I'm glad you love your new house but we sure do miss you!