Tuesday, July 8, 2008

All Grown Up


For the last couple of months, Ella has been talking a lot about getting her ears pierced. I decided I would let her do it when she was ready and could make the decision herself. So after a lot of crying and begging, I finally took her to the mall. She was such a big girl, she sat there still as can be and barely even flinched when they did it. She has been so excited, and she looks really cute. But I have been a little sad about it... it was such a big girl thing to do. What happened to my baby?

7 comments:

Jen said...

They do grow up too fast, it's amazing! She looks very cute with her little earrings!

jamie t. said...

very cute. I've been debating about anna's ears. they do grow up so fast. She is sure a cutie pie though.

AMY MICHELLE said...

So Ella is pretty much famous in our house. I was letting my girls look at different blogs the other day and they came across Ella singing... lets just say they listened to hear at least four or five times. Kayla is also amazed at her Hello Kitty cake, it is darling!

Terra said...

Cute. That's so funny that she wanted them so much. Way to be brave too, Aub.

Jules said...

I am going to do the same thing for myka that you did for Ella. I know the day is comind sooner then later. She already loves taking my blush brush to her face. She is all girl (except she loves the dirt!) Cannot wait to see you in a couple of weeks.

Unknown said...

YEAH!! She looks beautiful! Aubree will be excited that one of her friends has their ears pierced too! See you sunday. Good luck with the baby shower!

Kara said...

I don't think your girls could get any cuter! I love Ella's earings. What a brave girl.