Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday!

These last few weeks princesses have taken a backseat to Hello Kitty. After two years, I can't say I mind the distraction.

She picked out this hair styling Ariel on her birthday. Its a little weird to see her tucking a giant head into bed at night, but I thought it was cute when I caught them snuggling on the couch!

I think Molly enjoyed the cake more then her sister...



Her big present this year was her new big girl bike. She has been asking for weeks if she could go to the toy store to ride this bike around the store. After a few times of that we decided she probably was ready to pass the trike off to Molly.

Sisterly love!
You have grown up so much this year and we are so proud of you! You are such a sweet sister and wonderful daughter. You keep us all smiling! Happy birthday little girl. We love you!

6 comments:

Anne Woods said...

looks like a pretty great birthday! and a very sweet girl. that ariel head is a crack up! the cake is amazing... i can't believe you made it. you're such a sweet mom- your girls are lucky to have you. Happy Birthday, Ella! Looks like the bday month is coming to a close :)!

Jamie said...

So cute. Ella is adorable. I forgot that Taylor and her birthday is so close. I was looking through some old pictures and I came across those two on our bean bag chair when they were like a week or something old. I thought it was so cute.

Jules said...

cannot wait to see these girls in a couple of weeks and of coarse you two!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

seriously, aub, how cute. i hope you have all girls. the world needs girls as sweet and adorable as yours! congrats on being a great mom!

jamie t. said...

what a great day. She looked like she was having a fantastic day. I can't believe our girls are getting so big!

Kara said...

I love Ella's bike. It's so girly. She looks so cute on it too.