Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What goes around...


Well, my baby has definitely grown up. She is no longer my innocent, precious little baby, but the aggressor. We went to some friends house for dinner the other night, and Molly spent the majority of the night torturing their poor baby (sorry Garrett!). He might have some pounds on her, but he did not take advantage of them! She was pulling his hair, jabbing his eyes, wrestling him to the ground... all with a sweet smile. I realized tonight where it stems from. I stuck the girls in the tub and proceeded to straighten up their room, and I kept hearing Molly wailing and Ella screeching back at her. So I kept up the unsuccessful refrain of- "Ella, leave your sister alone. Give her back whatever you took." She finally yells back, "but Mommy! Its not me, its Molly!" I go into the bathroom to see Molly standing behind Ella with a fistful of her hair. I am so used to Ella bugging her sister, I don't even take time to notice what is really going on! I would feel worse if I hadn't spent the last few months telling Ella- "one day she's going to get bigger". And you know what they say. What goes around...

3 comments:

jamie t. said...

Brooklyn is that way too. She pulls hair. I don't want her to pull hair but sometimes its her only defense. They both are very head strong. I just hope they'll friends when they get older.

Terra said...

She looks like Ella in that picture. Sam also takes on anyone no matter how big. He's already started hitting and pushing. So sad.

Anne Woods said...

she's so cute- great picture! I can't wait for Charlotte to be able to defend herself against Sav. Sweet revenge!