Monday, March 24, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!

















Happy Easter! We had a lot of fun this year with both girls. Molly is still little, but she still had a great time. The first couple of pics are from an Easter activity that we had at the church. The rest are from Easter morning. I was amazed when I went through the pictures and actually found a couple where both of the girls are looking at the camera! Granted, I had taken about 30 pictures, but even then the odds aren't all that good! Ella was thrilled with her basket, and didn't even care about the eggs hidden all over the house. I was kind of bummed, because I, I mean, the Easter bunny, had hidden a bunch thinking she would love it. But as soon as Molly realized what was in the eggs, she was all over the place searching for them. She would shake it and come running over to me so I could open it. I don't think I caught her once all morning without a mouth full of candy. She was in heaven! Of course as soon as Ella realized that Molly was finding all the eggs, she joined in the hunt. She couldn't have her little sister beating her out! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. We wish we could be closer to everyone to enjoy the holidays. Until then, the blog will have to suffice!




8 comments:

jamie t. said...

So cute! Molly is getting so big. Our girls had fun for easter as well. Glad you guys are doing good.

Kara said...

You guys look so beautiful! I love the girls' dresses. Ashlyn has the one molly is wearing. Easter is a fun time! Gavin pretty much just ate candy all day too. He gets into everything by pushing a stool around the house so he can reach stuff.

Stopher and Nicolle said...

how pretty are you!? shoot! and those girls are absolutely gorgeous as well!!

Anne Woods said...

great Easter shots!

Terra said...

Cute girls! I so wanted to buy a little Easter dress (like I do every year). How fun to get to buy two!

Jen said...

Very cute pictures, your girls are beautiful!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Look how cute you are with your girls! I love Spring dresses and clothes.. now if we could get some weather to go with it. I hope Ohio is warmer than Colorado. I can't believe Easter is already over!

Jules said...

Your girls keep on changing. Everytime I get on to look they look so differnt.