Sunday, March 9, 2008

BRRR!!









This weekend we had record snowfall in Columbus (Darn! Knocking on wood didn't work!!)
Apparently it beat a record set in 1910. And Todd got a long overdue day off because of it, so I guess I can't complain. The girls were so excited. I tried to just send Ella out with Todd and keep Molly in with me, but she spent the whole time watching them out the window and crying, which wasn't fun for either of us. So I finally bundled her up and sent her outside too. The snow drifts were taller then Ella. Todd even carved a little slide out of one of them for the girls to slide down. Molly was happy until she took a face plant in the snow, and then she was done. And yes, I made sure to get a picture before I wiped her face off. Don't judge me!



6 comments:

jamie t. said...

What kind of mom goes for her camera before wiping off her daughters face? Just kidding. I would have done the same thing :) I saw on the news about your snow fall. Bummer! You'll really welcome spring after that storm.

Kara said...

Poor Molly! It's so hard for them to be in the snow. With snow clothes and boots their little legs are just too short to walk anywhere. Gavin had that some problem last year. He wanted to be outside so bad but just kept falling.

AMY MICHELLE said...

I can't believe the snow Columbus has gotten! I am sure it was so nice to have Todd home to play with the girls. That picture of Molly is heartbreaking... I love that you captured it on the camera. Such cute girls!

Terra said...

Love the picture! I hope the weather gets more spring like for you guys soon.

Anne Woods said...

I looked out the window and it was snowing tonight.... as we were dying eggs. What's wrong with this picture? Great shot of Molly.. they can't be smiling in all of 'em, right?

Jules said...

These will make a great scrapbooking page. Miss you guys!