Wednesday, March 5, 2008


Winter seems very unwilling to release its grasp on Columbus. That said, last night it snowed again. Yay. Ella, however, was very excited. She begged me to go out and play in the snow, and I finally gave in because I am hoping that this will be one of the last snowfalls (knock on wood...). She was dressed up in her usual princess attire, so I told her that she couldn't go outside until she put clothes on. About 5 minutes later she comes tearing down the stairs saying, "I got my snow clothes on Mom! I'm going outside, bye!" I come out of the bathroom to see her headed outside in this outfit. I just started laughing. She proceeded to be very grumpy at me, as you can see in the photos. I told her she looked gorgeous, but those weren't exactly the best clothes for playing in the snow. I know how she feels though, I'm longing for short sleeves and sandals myself. Am I getting repetitive?

1 comments:

jamie t. said...

That's funny. I have to say though that today was in the 60's and tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer. We're supposed to get rain but at least even then it will be in the 50's. Ellie is sure cute. Her hair is getting "long" :) Slowly but surley right.