Saturday, August 18, 2007

Someday my Prince will come...

Well, I guess it's true... Beauty REALLY does lie in the eyes of the beholder. Today I was in the Customer service area at Wal-Mart, and all of the the sudden Ella gasps and says, "Mom! It's Prince Charming!" And I said, "What? Where?" And she said, "Right there! Its Prince Charming!" So I turned around, and right behind us is this guy in tight jeans, cowboy boots, wife beater, and long hair. And not the attractive long hair. The kind of scruffy hillbilly long hair. She looked up at me with this huge grin on her face, and I just had to laugh. Hopefully one day she will laugh at this too (assuming her taste changes in the next 20 years...).

1 comments:

Terra said...

Oh no! I'd like to see Todd's face if she brings home her idea of Prince Charming one day. She's too cute!