Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HAPPY FALL!

We finally got a chance to go apple picking this year- one of my favorite fall activities!

Ella insisted on having her own bag so she could pick her own apples.
Molly was good at finding the most rotten apples on the ground. We were constantly having to look in our bags to check for any treats she added to our bags.

Molly has become my biggest helper lately. She loves to vacuum. Okay, so maybe its not that helpful. But she tries! She has started setting the table lately, too. The plates are placed precariously close to the edge of the table, and half of the time the forks are on the chairs, but she really does get all of the stuff to the table by herself!

Decorating sugar cookies, another fall favorite. Ella spent most of the time eating the chocolate frosting. Better her then me.

Ella loves making crafts, so I have been scrambling around trying to find different things for us to do. These ghosts were one of them. Ella's ghost is the highly decorated one the left. Molly's is the somewhat pancake shaped ghost on the right.
I haven't been very good at updating our blog lately- so I thought I would just throw all of the random pictures I have lying around into one post and call it good! Lazy, I know. Happy Halloween everyone! I promise to blog our little Ariel and bumblebee after all the holiday fun.

2 comments:

Jandi said...

Aubrey Lynn, your girls are so cute! Apple picking looks like a lot of fun. And I can't wait to see your girls in their costumes! I miss you! I hope you have a great Halloween!

Jen said...

What a fun mom you are!