Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Farewell to Summer

Camping at Pymatuning Lake with Grandma and Papa!


Mmm.. whipped cream in a can! The endless junk food was definitely Molly's favorite part of camping.






Molly has decided to start potty training herself. I think as soon as the newness wears off, she'll go back to doing her business in a diaper.

Day at the zoo with the fam!


The end of summer came with a rush of activities, and somewhere during all of that craziness I lost some of desire to blog them. So I thought I would stick them all together as a sort of farewell to summer... excuse the seemingly complete randomness of the photos. The end of summer is always somewhat bittersweet for me, but I have decided to embrace the cooler weather and all that comes with it. Goodbye Summer!! We'll miss you!









1 comments:

Kara said...

Oh...I love summer too, and I'm going to miss it. Looks like you guys had some fun times. I wish I was there with you. I miss you all.