Friday, August 1, 2008

HELP ME!!

This morning both of the girls came running into our bedroom and Ella announced that Molly got out of her bed all by herself. Thinking maybe it was a fluke I didn't think much of it until tonight, when I finally got them all settled into bed and myself settled comfortably on the couch. I heard a loud thump and next thing I knew both girls were laughing and running around downstairs. So I put them both back in bed and a then brought the camera up to try and catch the escape on video. She didn't disappoint. In fact, I have put her in there 6 times now, and as I type I hear the pitter patter of little feet running around upstairs. Help me! How do I keep her in her bed?? She is going to break her hip. Oh, and please ignore the messy room...

2 comments:

Michelle Malesis said...

Hey Aubrey its your cousin Michelle. I found your blog through Becca and I just love looking at all the cute little things your girls do. I remember when Kaden started getting out of his crib, he cut his lip open, I guess he's not as good as Molly. Becca finally convinced me to start a blog and I love it. Hope things are good for you and your family,talk to you later.

Kara said...

Oh-my...what a little monkey girl! Her "cheese" is so funny. I love how kids try to say something like "cheese" so they don't get into trouble. Funny!!