Monday, May 12, 2008

Uncle Matt's Wedding





























This weekend we got to go to Pennsylvania to watch Todd's brother Matt marry his sweetheart, Natina. Molly had so many cameras pointed at her this weekend that by Sunday, if she just saw one she would sit right down and say "Eeese!" It was so cute. Ella spent about 90% of the time coloring. Its her new passion. The girls had a nice time getting to know all their cousins. We wish we were all closer! Thank you to the Bradshaw's for putting us up for the weekend! We had a great time. But its nice to be back on a schedule. Molly took a four hour nap today!









4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your dress is beautiful...you look gorgeous! (as usual) Looks like you had fun.

Anne Woods said...

Looks like a good time. All the pictures of the D.C. temple remind me of home. I love the family picture in the visitor center. The girls dresses are super cute! Love the pix of Todd and Molly!

Kara said...

I love seeing pictures of all of you. I miss you! You look so pretty. That is a really cute dress you have on. The girls look adorible too.

Jessica said...

You know, I really love looking at pictures of LDS weddings. I guess it just reminds me of all that is beautiful.