Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A to Z about me

A- Attached or Single?
Attached
B-Best Friend? Kara. We've been BF's for about 16 years now.
C-Cake or pie? Both.. (that's my sweet tooth talking)
D-Day of choice? Wednesday. Todd's home.
E-Essential Item? snacks in my diaperbag!
F-Favorite color? yellow. It reminds me of summer.
G-Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears.
H-Home town? Puyallup, WA
I-Favorite indulgence? Body Pump at the gym
J-January or July? Definitely July
K-Kids? Two girlies.
L-Life isn't complete without? My family.
M-Marriage date?May 3rd, 2003
N-Number of brothers and sisters? Three brothers
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples
P-Phobias? Spiders. They give me the heebie jeebies.
Q-Quote? Better late then never. :)
R-Reasons to smile? My girls
S-Season of choice? Spring and summer. What can I say, I worship the sun.
T-Tag 3 people: Kara, Terra and Jamie
U-Unknown fact about me? I like cemeteries. Is that weird?
V-Vegetable? Love them all.
W-Worst habit? I love reading junk magazines in the checkout lane.
X-Xray or Ultrasound? That would definitely have to be seeing my baby on at ultrasound.
Y-Your favorite food? Chocolate chip cookies
Z-Zodiac sign: Scorpio

3 comments:

Anne Woods said...

always fun to learn more about your friends! thanks for doing that. love ya!

Jessica said...

I don't know if working out counts as an indulgence, but chocolate chip cookies definitely count as a favorite food.

Terra said...

thanks for the tag--I'll post soon.