Thursday, February 7, 2008

Please tell me its a phase...

Well, Ella has been going through this interesting, if not akward and little embarrassing, phase lately. She has this thing for 'bums', as she calls them. It started with her constantly coming up behind me and trying to tickle my behind. So we had a talk, actually many many talks, about how people don't like to have their bums tickled and she to keep her hands to herself. Well, a couple of days ago we were at they gym. I usually go down to the locker room before picking up the girls from the daycare, but realized the other day after I had already gotten them that I left something in the locker. So I went down to get it, and as we were walking out I noticed Ella was lagging behind. I tried to hurry her along and then noticed that she was staring at something. So I asked her what she was looking at. She looked at me with these huge eyes and said- "All the bums!" Needless to say, that was her first and last trip to the locker room!!

7 comments:

jamie t. said...

That is really funny! I'm sure it is just a phase. Her dance pictures are sure cute. She has so much energy and personality. I also can't believe how big Molly is getting. We miss playing

Jamie said...

That is hilarious! taylor kind of got into the bum thing but nothing like that.

Kara said...

That is funny! I love the stories you give us of her. She always makes me laugh. Don't worry, it is totally a phase. Dylan went through that too where he was curious about the body and especially the differences between girls and boys.

Terra said...

That's so funny!My brother went through a boob phase when he was little. How embarrassing, though!

Anne Woods said...

got to love the locker room. i often feel like Ella- why are they so comfortable in there! :) I heard about spinning from Sam... we'll try again this week. :)

Jules said...

I still cannot stop laughing. that is so funny. Thanks for sharing. Cohen has not gone through that yet so no advice for you from me sorry.

Jules said...

Check out this website. My friends sent it to me. Watch it all because one part reminds me of Ella.

http://www.inthemotherhood.msn.com/
Enjoy!!!