Saturday, January 26, 2008

Bella Dancerella












Ella just started ballet at the rec center, and she is in heaven. (Ballerinas are right next to Princesses in our book!) She has always loved to dance, so I was excited for her to start too. Unfortunately, I think she spends more time leading the other ballerinas astray then listening to the instructor, but she is having a lot of fun. She loves how twirly her ballet clothes are. We are having a Primary Talent Show tonight, and Ella is dancing to "A Whole New World" in her Jasmine outfit. She is very excited to show off her new ballet moves. If I ever figure out how to download videos from my new camera, I will make sure to post it. :)



5 comments:

Stopher and Nicolle said...

omigoodness!! She is so adorable. I want a little girl!! Lucky you!

Kara said...

So fun! I can hardly wait for dance lessons with Ashlyn.
Ella looks so BIG! I miss you guys!

Jules said...

I cannot wait until Myka wants to be a princes and go to dance and go to dance. How fun. Thanks for sharing.

Jamie said...

So cute! I think your daughter is so adorable! I can't wait to have my own ballerina.

Terra said...

How cute! She's one of the best little dancers that I've seen (from your videos). I wish I still had a tutu to fit me--they're the funnest to wear--although it probably would not look so cute anymore.