Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just for Laughs

I believe that 75% of my children's sole existence is to make me laugh. And lucky for me, my girls accomplish that goal on a daily basis. As I have mentioned before, Ella is very aware of bums. A few weeks ago as we were getting into the tub I told her that her bum was stinky. She told me very matter of factly that- you can't change your bum, Mom. How very true! Today she told me after I patted her bum to get her moving, Don't touch my bum, Mom. Its really stinky.

And here's my Molly moment- Today in the bathtub we were playing with a little squirting duckie (ducky?). Anyway, Molly wanted a turn to hold it, so I filled it with water and gave it to her, after which she proceeded to squirt the water full blast into her face. Okay, I admit thats one of those things you have to see to really appreciate, like watching someone fall down or walk into a glass door (Sorry, I think those things are really funny. I have a stupid sense of humor.) But anyway, I'm still laughing picturing Molly's face after she squirted herself.

I love my goofy girls!

2 comments:

Terra said...

That's funny!

Kara said...

Brennen doesn't understand why i LOVE America's Funniest Home Videos. I laugh sooo hard I cry. Especially at the ones of people falling. So...I'm right there with you sista!