Sunday, February 24, 2008

Disney Princesses on Ice







On Friday we took Ella to Disney on Ice. She was in heaven! She was really excited to see Cinderella. They did a little summary of most of the princesses before the intermission. Ella was really concerned because they hadn't shown Cinderella yet. Then they announced that Cinderella would be coming out after the break. Of course she waited until the end of intermission to tell us she had to go to the bathroom. So we start to walk out, and the lights turned out, and she yells- I can hold it! And runs back to her seat. She sat there wiggling for about two minutes then says, I have to go potty! She didn't want to miss a minute. She kept saying to me- Mom, can you believe that we saw Cinderella skating? It was so much fun.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

So fun. I have been dying to take my kids to Disney on Ice but we have to go to SLC. sounds like she loved it!

Anne Woods said...

What a fun memory for these girls. Looks like Todd is enjoying Ella's $10 snow cone. :) Yeah for disney princess's so these girls have something to base their lives around!! :)

Jules said...

Aubrey Ella is so beauitful. I seeing new pictures of her. Thanks fo sharing.

Kara said...

I want to go!