Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Smith Gingerbread House Competition























Yesterday we started our 'Twelve Days of Christmas' by decorating gingerbread houses. It was so much fun. Even Todd had a great time. But nobody had as much fun as Ella. She did a great job. She kept on working about 15 minutes after Todd and I had finished. I thought she would spend most of the time snacking on the decorations, but she didn't. She was 100% focused on decorating her house. And I have to admit, her house looked the best for it!
Todd's mother and grandmother came and visited this weekend also. It was a lot of fun. Ella loves having her grandparents around. So we were able to get a 4 generation picture that I had to share.



2 comments:

Jamie said...

Fun idea, Taylor would love doing that. He probably would eat all the decorations though.

AMY MICHELLE said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Would love to send you a card. If you get a minute email me your address. (amyelmore3@yahoo.com) I only have a really old ward list. Thanks!