Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

I got this outfit for Molly for Christmas because I loved the little cupcake hat and matching mittens. A tremendous waste, because after about two minutes of wearing them she figured out she could take the gloves off by biting them and pulling them off (she's not even one yet!) which freed her hands to remove her hat. Oh well.

Molly's favorite gift was this little piano. It makes the most noise. :) If you push this one button it plays different songs, and this girl loves to boogie. So it was perfect.

This was Ella's big gift this year. I think I was as excited about it as she was! Unfortunately, after the first few minutes she proceeded to unload all the furniture out of the dollhouse and commence play on the ground. I think we could have saved ourselves $50 by forgetting the house and just buying the furniture.

I kept trying to force this present on Molly because I thought she would love it... She was much more interested in her sisters presents, though. We spent most of the morning trying to keep Molly out of Ella's dollhouse. Let the battles begin!

I just thought this was the cutest picture. This is Ella's "best friend" Kate. They came over on Christmas Eve. Ella had just given her a little present that she had picked out for her, and they were both very excited about it!
Wow, I can't believe that Christmas is over already! This season went by sooo fast. But we had a wonderful holiday. It was very relaxing. It was just nice to be together as a family. The girls had a great time. Today we were at the store making the customary day after Christmas exchanges, and Ella was still saying, "Can I get this for Christmas, Mom?" I can't really blame her, we talked about it for months, and then its over in a day!




5 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute pictures! The one with Ella's little friend is adorable. Ella looks so old. Miss you guys!

lukeandjillfamily said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Your girls are still as cute as ever. We miss seeing you around!!

Jenny said...

Hey, will you e-mail the picture of the girls? I love the hat and the mittens and hope to see Molly wearing them at some point. I'll talk to ya soon.
Jenny

Jen said...

Hey, I was really excited to find your blog on a link list. Ella and Molly are so incredibly cute! Hope you are having a great new year!

Kara said...

The girls are so cute! That gift of Molly's (with the hammer and balls) is one of my boys favorits. They love to put Brennen's golf balls down it because they go really fast. Maybe it's a boy thing.?