Monday, November 12, 2007

Say "Cheese!"















Ella has just discovered our camera. After two years of shrieking and covering her face every time I pulled it out, she will now seek it out to take pictures of everyone and everything. She loves taking pictures of her little sister the most. Everytime I take it out to take a picture of the girls she says, "Can my take a picture, M0m?" And she'll snap away until I take it away. Some of her pictures are actually pretty good, if I was needing a picture of the tv, candles, or Molly's diaper change. So in honor of her newfound passion, I thought I would post some of her pictures for you all. Enjoy!





5 comments:

Jamie said...

I can relate, Taylor has been into that for so long now and still wants the camera when I take it out. I don't have too many pictures of him because he will just scream for it and want it. he has taken some really good pictures, especially when we have been outside in nature. Kind of a pain though sometimes. I wish he would get out of wanting to take them since he has pretty much ruined our camera. Hope that doesn't happen with yours.

Jules said...

Good thing we don't use film anymore. She would have costed you a million dollars. We gave Cohen an old film camera and he looked at it and said Where's the picture. Our kids are so lucky to have what we have today.

Terra said...

I think she's got talent!

jamie t. said...

anna loves to take pictures too. Good thing for delete. We thought about getting her a kids one for christmas but we thought she still might be too little. Maybe next year.

AMY MICHELLE said...

I just bought those PJ's for Kayla. Don't you love how soft they are! I can't believe little baby Molly is so big. It is so fun to see how everyone is growing though it seems to happen tooooo fast.