Friday, September 7, 2007

Tag, I'm it!

I was reading my friend Terra's blog, and saw her Tag, I'm it post (very cute) ... And assuming that I am Aubrey S., (maybe she knows a few?) then I guess it is my turn. So here I go!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Working for Building Blocks Learning Center.
2. Driving my parents crazy (Sorry about that!!).
3. Shopping at the mall (Wow, some things don't change after 10 years, do they?)
4. Talking on the phone for hours on end (refer back to item #2!).
5. Going to Puyallup High School and Pierce Community College.

5 things on my to-do list today:

1. Feed my friends cats and water her tomatoes while she is on vacation.
2. Grocery shopping.
3. Attempt to tackle that gigantuam (is that a word?) pile of clean laundry in my bedroom. (Not exaggerating. Ella asked if she could climb 'the mountain' today. How bad is that??)
4. Go running.
5. All other motherly duties, i.e. cleaning spills, picking up toys, changing diapers, not losing my patience...

5 snacks I enjoy (I'm not much of a snacker, but here goes):

1. Apple slices
2. Chocolate chip cookies
3. Yogurt
4. Peanut Butter Pretzels
5. Anything sweet I can find in my house...

5 songs I know the lyrics to:

1. Song #1 on the Shrek 2 soundtrack i.e. 'Shrek beginning'
2. Song #3 on the Shrek 2 soundtrack i.e. 'Cha-cha-cha-chang chang song'
2. Song #14 on the Shrek 2 soundtrack i.e. 'Fairy Godmother fast'
4. "When my mother calls me, quickly I obey" (ok, thats pretty much the whole song).
5. "Move Along" - currently my favorite running song.


5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:

1. Get my dream house.
2. Buy a car. Or two.
3. Pay off debt.
4. Vacation!!
5. I think the money is gone now.

5 bad habits:

1. Forgetfulness
2. Turning on all the lights in the house.
3. Watching "Days of our Lives".
4. Using up all my patience during the day with the girls and leaving, um, none for Todd. Sorry honey!
5. Interrupting

5 favorite toys:

1. Dustbuster
2. My iPod
3. Scrapbooking stuff
4. Books!
5. Core Secrets ball

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Alright we obviously need to have more time without kids because I didn't know any of that stuff. It was nice to get to know you a little better.

Jenny S.

Terra said...

Thanks for humoring me! Awww...the good ol' days.