Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Preschool time!!



Well, my big girl started preschool today! She was so excited. Right before we left she ran upstairs and got her backpack. So I asked if I could take her picture, and she immediately ran over to the door and said, "Preschool!" She kept giggling as I was walking her up to the door. We dropped her off, and then I took Molly home and laid her down for a nap. She woke up exactly 5 minutes before we had to leave to pick Ella up! It was wonderful!! When I asked Ella what she learned, she said "ABC's". Then she told me they read a book about animals. I asked her if she had a snack, and she said, "Apples and cookies!" She didn't want to leave. I am excited about all that she is going to learn, but I can't believe that my baby is growing up so fast!!

2 comments:

bec said...

I wish Brandon was that excited about school starting

Terra said...

She looks so grown up!