Sunday, January 3, 2010

My (Naughty) Little Artist

She was caught in the act of brightening up Cole's ear canal..

Molly proudly showing off her work of art... Cole.
What can I say about my sweet little Molly? She has a knack for mischief. She can find it in the most unlikely of places. She is always one step ahead of me. She thinks of things I would never think of. Examples: Painting my bedroom walls with a shampoo/lotion mixture, painting my hardwood floors with sunblock, and most recently... painting her best bud Cole with fingernail polish. Now, it seems like this child just needs some... paint. And an acceptable place to put it. But no, that would be too easy. It loses its appeal. Luckily, Cole was a good sport. Not everyone has the chops to put up with our Molly!

2 comments:

jamie t. said...

When I first saw it I thought it was lip stick... oh my goodness it is nail polish. What an adorable stinker :) She'll keep you on your toes.

Kara said...

Oh...Molly...what's next? ;)