Thursday, December 3, 2009

You should've seen the other guy...



Last night the girls were rocking out to Christmas music, and when 'Run Run Rudolph' came on, things got a little out of control! I heard Molly start to cry and I hear her sister instantly say- "I don't know what happenend!!" Which we all know is code for- "I really do know what happened, but I'm pretty sure Mom will be mad if she knew, so I'm taking this one to the grave." It didn't look too bad last night. Just a little bump and bruise on the corner of her eye. When she came into my room this morning, her eye was almost completely swollen shut! I said- "Oh my goodness! You look like Rocky!!" Molly said- "Yeah. Did Rocky have a boo-boo?" I heard her inform her sister, rather proudly, when she finally woke up that- "I look like Rocky" As I write this she is doing flips off the couch. I guess she's working on the other one!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

That Girl! She has had more bumps and bruies then any almost three year old should! At least she doesn't seem to be taking it too hard. My kids would think it was pretty cool to look like Rocky!

Jandi said...

I have to say she looks adorable with that black eye! :) That must've hurt though. I'm glad it doesn't seem to be bothering her too much.

Nettina said...

Ouch, that has to hurt! Todd should teach her the Rocky dance though :)