Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy-O!!



Todd turned the big 3-0 this week. Of course it didn't phase him in the least... maybe that's a girl thing? Or maybe its just me. Anyway, he was completely happy to do a small family thing. My neighbor was telling me that she took her husband skydiving for his 30th birthday, and was wondering what I was going to do for Todd. She was shocked that we were just staying in with the fam. We made pizzas and watched A Christmas Story (Todd's favorite Christmas movie. I never realized how inappropriate for children it is until I actually watched it with my children. Oh well.) and finished the night with chocolate cake. I love that he's a simple guy that is just as happy sitting at home with his family then going out and living it up on his birthday. I love that he works hard during the day and is happy to come home and help me out too. I love that he is a very selfless person who really just wants his girls to be happy. Happy birthday! We love you!!

0 comments: