Friday, July 3, 2009

Quick Update..

We're in the house! Moving day was Tuesday- which also happened to be Ella's birthday. Kind of a bummer, but a huge thank you to Megan and Jenny for helping out and trying to make it a special day for her. She had a great day. Anyway, we're still trying to get settled, but we are very happy here. The girls are loving the space, and Ella spends most of her time in the backyard on her new scooter or rollerskates. Thanks to everyone who helped by watching the girls or helping to clean. We couldn't have done it without you! I'll post pictures of the house and the birthday as soon as we get a little more settled.

6 comments:

Jandi said...

Congratulations Aubrey! How exciting to be in your brand new house!! I'm glad everything went well. I can't wait to see pictures. I miss you! I hope you're doing well! :)

Unknown said...

Yeah for moving day!!! Finally your in...and I am so HAPPY for you guys! Can't wait to see the pics!

Unknown said...

It's actually kara, not brennen. (just in case you couldn't figure that out:)

Anne Woods said...

Glad all went well! Can't wait to see updated pictures of the beautiful place! Put some holes in the walls already- it's yours!!!! Sorry I missed ya, I'll try you again tomorrow!

Jules said...

I was just getting on to see if you updated anything about your house and you did. Congrats! I cannot wait to see pictures. Post some soon.

Anne Woods said...

the quick update is no longer cutting it... please some real footage soon! As well as some new pictures of those girls. We miss you guys too much!