Thursday, May 21, 2009

House Update





Okay, here's a quick update on the house. It's finally coming together! We were so excited to go up to the house on Saturday and see all the progress. The kitchen is easily my favorite room in the house. And I am pleased to announce that I have three times the cupboards and drawers that I have now. And I will have a lot more counterspace. Once we have counters. The girls would stay there all day if we let them. We're hoping to close by June 15th. Plenty of time to enjoy the summer in our new backyard. We love you new house!!

7 comments:

AMY MICHELLE said...

Congrats!!!! It is looking great. How exciting to be in for summer! Oh, I can't wait to have my own house someday. We are moving to Hillard next week, crazy!

Tiar Hatley said...

Looks great Aubrey!

Sheila said...

Looks, you have doors and everything now! Braxton will be happy to know there are railings on the stairs, he was concerned about that the last time we went up there. :-)

Sheila said...

Oops, I meant to say looks good!

Kara said...

It's beautiful!! I am sooo excited for you guys! Can't wait to see the finished product!!

Jules said...

Looks like we have the same color stair casing. I love it!. Keep posting pictures.

trout said...

Looks awesome, how exciting! I love your kitchen; I hope to have a white kitchen someday too!

Glad you will only be 30 mins away.