Monday, March 16, 2009

OUR NEW HOME!

Most of you have probably already heard by now, but Todd and I finally bought our first home! We are all so excited. We were able to take advantage of the housing market and get a great deal on a new home in Delaware, Ohio. Its about 30 minutes from where we are living right now. We've been going up there every Saturday to check on the progress, and we finally have some pictures worth sharing. We're hoping that we will be ready for closing in June. Ella is very excited about turning 5 in her new house. As exciting as the house is, I think I am more excited for the fenced backyard. I'm not going to know what to do with myself!

This is a picture of the entryway leading into the kitchen and dining room. As you can see, I have a great view of the backyard from the kitchen. To the right is a the bathroom and a little playroom.

This is the view from our bedroom window. The girls are very excited about the duck pond right outside our backyard.

Ella in her hard hat.



10 comments:

jamie t. said...

I am so jealous!!! It looks like it is going to be great. I've been asking Maurisa what you guys have been up to. I wasn't sure if you guys were going to be sticking around Ohio permanently or what Todd's job was doing? Sound like you guys are putting down roots and that has to feel great. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Terra said...

Great news! I didn't know. Have fun to have a house. You have to post pictures when you get all moved in. Hooray!

Lacey said...

How fun! I really enjoyed moving into our new home and picking out paint colors and decorating exactly how you want it. It looks like a real cute house! Have Fun!

Jana said...

Very exciting! We are happy for you!

Jandi said...

Congratulations Aubrey! That is so fun, and the house looks beautiful!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

congrats! i'm so jealous. keep posting pics!

Anne Woods said...

great to see pictures at last! Wow- it's going up fast! SO exciting- so happy for you guys!

Kara said...

How fun!!! I think I'm as excited as you are. I know you are really ready to have your own house. It is such a cute house too.

Jules said...

So exciting for you guys. Thanks fo finally posting pictures. Keep taking pictures.

Tanyalane said...

We are so excited and happy for your family to have their own home. The girls will love the yard. We hope to come visit when you get moved in. Hope you are getting some spring and sunshine there-we are all looking for it!!
Love, Mom (Tanya)