Monday, December 29, 2008











MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
How cute are the girls in their Christmas dresses? Getting a decent picture was another story. One of these Christmas's Santa is going to leave me a very nice camera under the tree that will capture hundreds of perfect pictures, but until then I'll have to make do with whatever candids we come up with. We had a very nice low key holiday. The girls were so excited for Christmas this year. I'm not sure how much Molly really understood what was going on, but Ella's enthusiasm definitely rubbed off on her. She loved unwrapping presents, and got really mad whenever it was someone else's turn. The kitchen Santa brought her was a big hit.
Ella has been busy playing for the last five days. Everytime we go out she asks- "Are we going home soon so I can play with my toys?" She keeps asking me how the elves made all the different things in the workshop that she got for Christmas.
Its hard to believe that another year has gone by. We have been very blessed this year, and we're excited for all the possibilities this new year will bring. That being said, I'm about to go eat another piece of cake because my new year resolutions don't kick in for another three days. We love you all, and hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

7 comments:

Kara said...

I LOVE their dresses. Polk-a-dots...are so cute. Looks like the girls ended up on Santa's VERY nice list. They are so cute!
I like your bangs too. I didn't know you got them cut. It's fun getting a new hair cut. Well, I guess it could not be fun if you don't end up likeing it. Anyway, I like it. love U!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

i agree with kara, those dresses are so cute. i love polka-dots. i also love mini kitchens, why didn't santa bring me one??? next year, maybe. your girls are adorable. happy new year!

jamie t. said...

Those dresses were SO cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. I am also right there with you wishing santa would bring me a new camera! Glad you Christmas was great.

Nettina said...

the girls are adorable!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you guys!

Terra said...

I really wanted that kitchen from Costco--I'm jealous of Molly now. Such cute girls! When did you get bangs?

Michelle Malesis said...

looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!! I can't wait to have a 2nd child so that I can dress them in matching outfits. It might be a little harder since one is a boy and the next is a girl but I'm still going to do it. Your girls are adorable!!

Jamie said...

I see you got the kitchen from costco, I wanted to get Brooklyn that. do you like it? The girls dresses are so cute and of course they look adorable too. Miss you guys!