Monday, August 25, 2008

The girls had a great time at the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. Ella informed that she was a "little bit scared of dinosaurs". But that didn't last for long.




Rub a dub dub, no more room in the tub.

Probably Ella's favorite part of the entire trip, the little 4-wheeler. It turns out it really is every bit as fun as I always thought it would be as a kid...

We spent one day at the pool. Molly spent most of the time on this little water slide. She was a little timid the first time, but was completely fearless from then on out. I do miss Utah summers!

Gotta love the cheek hanging out...



All tuckered out.

I was able to spend a few days while we were in Utah with some dear friends. We had such a good time. It was so fun to see them again. I wish we were closer, but since we can't be, I'm glad that we could spend this time together! We kept the kids busy all day then got them all to bed so that we could hang out and get our girl time. I love you guys! Ohio 2010 or bust!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hey Aub,it's Beth. I stumbled across your blog. Your girls are cute. Glad to see you're well.

Jules said...

Getting ready to take Kara to the airport. We laughed so hard watching the movie of the girls dancing. So funny. We had a blast! 2010 Ohio here we come. Do you think Ohio can take on all of us girls? Thanks for coming. Love ya!