Monday, October 1, 2007

Molly time!





































It occured to me as I was looking at our blog that Molly was
somewhat underrepresented!! That could be because I spend so
many of my waking moments attending to my teething 8 month old,
that I feel the rest of us need some attention on the blog... either way,
she is a beautiful baby, and she is getting so big I needed to make a
post just for her! She is scooting herself all over the place now. She
loves her big sister, and Ella gets huge smiles from her everytime
she walks in the room. Molly's new favorite trick whenever we are
upstairs is to make a bee-line (how do you spell that??) for the stairs
every chance she gets. She loves that we all freak out and come
running, and she just laughs and laughs. As soon as we put her back
in the bedroom, she turns right back around and heads for the stairs
again. What we really need is a gate. The ironic thing is, that is the
only time she ever attempts to get away from me! The rest of the time,
she is following me around the house crying if she is not being held.
Ah, the joys of motherhood!

1 comments:

Anne Woods said...

She's so darling and beautiful! I found your blog off someone in the ward- it's so fun to see everyone's blog. Love the 1/2 marathon pictures. Good for you! Such a great accomplishment!