Friday, June 8, 2007

Sleepy girl


Well, the time I have been more or less dreading has finally come... Ella has given up naps. Don't get me wrong, I love her with all my heart- but I love her even more after I've gotten a couple hour break! Now she takes a quiet time for about an hour, but during that time she has usually made a huge mess (i.e. makeup, soap, potty accidents) that has taken so long to clean up, it hasn't been worth the one hour of quiet time. And then there are days like today, when I go in to check on her because it has been quiet a little too long, and I find her sound asleep and sweet as can be. Okay, so she did unwrap the toilet paper stash and build a little t.p. tower, but that is definitely worth the hour of peace and quiet. :)

2 comments:

jamie t. said...

I love those days

Terra said...

Oh no! Naptime is the highlight of my day! Hopefully you'll still get a good quiet time in!