Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Olentangy Indian Caves










Today we went to the Olentangy Indian Caves by our home. We were so excited to find this treasure only 15 minutes from our house! It was so neat. They are these deep underground caverns that were used by the Wyandotte Indians hundreds of years ago.














It took Todd a little while to get up the courage to go down the steps... I'm ashamed to say I had a good laugh at that at his expense. But once he did, he was glad he made the trek!!









They also had a little petting zoo, a replica of a historical town, miniature golf, and a gift shop. We ended up having a great time.








2 comments:

bec said...

I love your blog, such great pictures because of your really cute kids.

Scarlett said...

Thanks for including me in your blog. I love the pictures. Sounds like you live in a great area for fun things to do.