Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm a big girl now!!

Well, it has been a long road, but we have finally made the transition into big girl panties!! We are so proud of her, and she is so proud of herself! I woke her up the other day and told her that her diapers were all gone, and that now she needs to start going on the big girl potty. She didn't like the sound of that. But I stuck her new panties on her, and within 2 minutes, we had had an accident. Then she asked, "Can I have my diaper now?" And I told her no, that they were all gone. She said, "No, they're in the bucket!" (Where they used to be). I told her that there were no more in there. So she said, "Can we go to the store?" I asked why, and she said- "To get more diapers!" It was pretty funny. But we have had success since then, and she is so proud to be a big girl now!!

1 comments:

Terra said...

You'll have to pass on your secrets. We tried potty training last week adn after 3 days only had one little poop in the potty because Jer cought him in the middle of it. He wanted to, so he could get a treat, but I think he's just overly anxious about it adn afraid to go. So, we'll try again later--but bummer.
So, congrats to Ella!